Writing for children

These are some of the stories I used to tell my children when they were kids. I hope other children will also enjoy this.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Baby monkeys' story continues......

Dolly suddenly became very serious.

"I'm here with an important message. You're going to be trapped soon by two men. I overheard them discussing in the market. I thought it is only fair to pass on the message to you," Dolly whispered to them.

"What!!!" they said together.

"Yes, I heard them discussing it when I went to the market with my father this morning. So I thought I will warn you to leave this place and go at once. Any moment they will reach here."

"Why should they trap us?" asked the girl monkey innocently.

"Don't you know that?" explained the elder monkey. "They will keep us in their cage for some days until we become friendly with them Then they will teach us dancing and order us to play whenever they want us to do, in front of people, and they will collect the money from the crowd. We will be like their slaves in their hands. We'll miss our freedom and will never see our parents again. They will beat us if we don't listen to them."

"C'mon friends. No time to discuss and waste your precious time. Get ready soon to move to a safer place," Dolly reminded them about the danger.

The monkeys looked at each other wondering where to go. Their parents would reach only by the evening. There's still about four hours to go. The wicked men could come any time before that."

Dolly decided to help them.

Kids, do you know how Dolly would help them? Let's wait until tomorrow for her plan.

For those who are interested to improve their writing career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home